mLabs SARS-CoV-2 IgG
COVID-19 antibody test with a qualitative result in 4-8 Minutes
The mLabs SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgM assay is a fluorescent microparticle immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of the total IgC and IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human whole blood, and plasma.
All samples were collected from individuals who were confirmed as positive or negative for the SARS-CoV-2 virus by various (FDA-authorized) PCR tests.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen operation
- Fast: qualitative results in 4-8 minutes
- Stable: the signal is stable after testing and remains constant for at least 30 minutes
- Patented microfluidic technology enables highly precise and reliable qualitative fluorescence immunoassay testing
- Sample type EDTA whole-blood or plasma
- Sample Volume 250 uL
- Sensitivity (PPA) 95.0% whole-blood
- 95,9% plasma
Orders can be placed on email@example.com