Multi Dermascope MDS1000 – Multi function skin analysis
What can the MDS1000, skin diagnostics device do?
- measurement of skin hydration showing the results: very dry, dry or sufficiently moistured skin
- oil (sebum) content assessment on skin and hair, showing the results: low oil, normal and oily
- the elastic properties of the skin (biological skin age) measured by suction (ability of the skin to resist /firmness versus its ability to return to the original position). The result is displayed in % and a chart helps to relate the measurement to the person's age.
- measurement of skin pigmentation and the recommendation of the suitable sun protection factor (SPF) for sun exposure.
- interpretation of the results on LED chaines
- Visioscope® AP 35 skin camera with parallel and cross polarized light. Parallel polarized light shows the skin surface structure and cross polarized light shows the skin in depth (e.g. pigmentation, blood vessels, etc.). The light is simply changed by shortly pressing the button. Pressing the button longer freezes the image on the built-in video-monitor to be discussed with the customer. The camera is also suitable to monitor hair and scalp (hair damage, dandruff, etc.)
- Special foils Sebufix® F 16 and Cornoefix® F 20 in convenient dispensers usable with the camera to perform quantitative analysis of sebum production and desquamation (chart interprets the images visible on the monitor). The Sebufix® mounted on the Visioscope® camera shows the sebum production in real time on the monitor.
Tests to be done:
- oil (sebum)