Free Carpe Diem
The FREE Carpe Diem is an integrated analytical system able to perform , thanks to its technical characteristics, every type of clinical chemistry test based on photometry principle within its broad photometric spectrum.
In particular, it has been developed to perform the whole panel of tests regarding the oxidative stress overall assessment :
- d-ROMs test : Reactive Oxygen Metabolites Test
- BAP test : Biological Anti-Oxidant Potential
- Oxy-Adsorbent test : Reactive Oxygen Metabolites Test
- SHp test : photometric determination of plasma thiols
- ANTI-ROM test : photometric determination of 2 groups of anti-oxidants
Other important tests such as blood acidity, oxidized cholesterol are available as well as many common clinical chemistry tests for example cholesterol, triglycerides , glucose, lactic acid, Haematocrit, Haemoglobin and etc..