Multi Skin Test Center MC 1000 – Skin Analysis (traduction suit)
The MC 1000, skin analyser, allows you to create your own measurement system by selecting probes of your choice.
The basic system consists of:
- measurement of skin hydration
- oil (sebum) content assessment on skin and hair
- the elastic properties of the skin (biological skin age) measured by suction (ability of the skin to resist /firmness versus its ability to return to the original position), displayed in %.
- measurement of skin pigmentation and redness (erythema).
- Visioscope® PC 35 skin camera with parallel and cross polarized light.
- Other probes can be connected on request: skin temperature, TEWL index (the quality of the skin barrier), pH-measurement, hair colour measurement (more probes in preparation)
- Special foils Sebufix® F 16 and Cornoefix® F 20 in convenient dispensers usable with the camera to perform quantitative analysis of sebum production and desquamation (chart interprets the images visible on the monitor). The Sebufix® mounted on the Visioscope® Camera shows the sebum production in real time on the monitor.
Tests to be done:
- Oil (sebum)