Rheoscreen® Light S
Arterial diagnostics and/or venous vascular diagnostics – Vein Health
The Rheoscreen® Light S is a non-invasive method which uses infrared light to measure parameters such as blood volume changes and pulse wave.
NEW! Now you can measure through a compression stocking.
Rheoscreen® Light S features & benefits:
- Diagnose venous insufficiencies
- Check venous muscle pump (tip-toe test)
- Evaluate possible treatment for venous insufficiency
- NEW: Evaluation of the hemodynamic effects of individual selected compression stockings
- This evaluation is possible because our new patented method can measure through a compression stocking.
- Measure the arterial pulse wave in fingers and toes for diagnosing arterial diseases
- Especially suitable for diagnosing functional disturbances of the arterial blood flow
- Measure the peripheral arterial blood pressure (best when used in combination with Rheoscreen compact because of its pneumatic module or with the pressure sensor option of the Rheoscreen light)
The Rheoscreen® Light S is based on the photoplethysmographic method. This very safe, non-invasive method uses infrared light, which is harmless to the patient, to measure parameters such as the photoplethysmographic pulse wave and changes in the venous blood volume.